Big life moment coming your way?
Sacred-Making Custom Ceremony or Ritual to Mark Special Occasions
Four 60-minute sessions in person or via Skype, FaceTime or phone
1 day ceremony or ritual
$1008 (+travel, if needed)
Sacred-making makes time precious. Together we will honor, celebrate or deal with who and what matters most to you.
I design ceremonies & rituals for
- Weddings, new beginnings
- Funerals, end of life, grief, remembrance
- Birth, fertility, pre-natal, bris / circumcision for Jewish boys, simchat bat / girl-baby naming, upshirin / first haircut
- Coming out, coming home
- Wellness, healing water-rituals, mikvah, watsu
- Home dedication, mezuzah hanging
- Rites of passage for teens & families in preparation for a bar or bat mitzvah
- Communication strengthen for parents & children or couples
- Retirement, divorce, health or love changes
- You tell me
THE FOUR SESSIONS
TRADITION + INNOVATION
I am a concierge rabbi and a ritualist. While ordained and rooted deeply in Jewish tradition and am also a global-seeker and faith connoisseur. I design ceremonies and rituals that reflect the people and their lives and stories. Our sessions and the actual ceremony are gateway opportunities for reflection, spiritual growth, learning and transformation.
need to be Jewish?
No. I do Jewish ceremonies for all who have or want to build a Jewish home or family (kids), however they define it. (Yes, I do interfaith weddings). These ceremonies I do with my kippah on, as a rabbi. Other ceremonies, for people of all backgrounds, I do as a ritualist, without my kippah. My passion is to share Judaism’s awesomeness with all who want it.
Ready to bring your ceremony or ritual to life?
Get in touch to check for date availability or book a free consultation below.